楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-11-13 20:48:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# feeling

開花被人讚美,顯得很害羞,笑。
tracyanne 发表于 2010-11-15 08:42:51 | 显示全部楼层
好害羞好可爱!!这种表情久违了啊~
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-11-15 22:05:07 | 显示全部楼层
還好怕醜的開花...嘻嘻。

Beri將他的演講辭都寫下來了,真好。

“Thank you so much. Wow. Thank you very, very much. Thank you tonight for this honour – Thank you so much. I’m truly grateful. I’m privileged to be working with Unicef. I have got to see first hand the powerful changes that can be made of simple committed efforts to improve the quality of life. This was really a profoundly rewarding experience for me. Unicef is in 192 countries around the world and is daily changing the lives for millions of children.

I made my first field-trip to Nepal in 2007 and it moved me in a way I still feel changes – I met so many people who were spirited and despite the fact that they lack the things that to most of us in the world mean life – a glass of water, food, a proper sanitary installation – without that foundation a wider education or a chance of a better life is unthinkable and forces generations to become locked in a circle of poverty an discrimination.

I remember in Nepal I met this young girl and – her name was Rita – back then she was 8 years old and rather than most eight year old girls that we know who go to school, meet their friends, Rita would spend most of her day at least twice or more on trips to a well about two miles up a mountain, to collect water for her family to wash, cook and drink. The tragedy of Rita’s story is not just spending two hours of her day walking to a well to collect water which she could have used to be educated and have a better chance of life – no, the tragedy about Rita’s life that the water she was carrying home was contaminated making her, her brothers, sisters, sick. One in five children around the world today die of contamination in water, water poisoning causing diarrhoea, cholera and similar diseases but Unicef has found a way to completely change and transform the lives of these children and women. A simple tap into the centre of a village enables the community to grow, to change the existence, to drink clean water, to have an education and to have a real shot at life, so tonight, thank you for this great honour to receive this and in behalf of Unicef. I’m encouraged to unfold my wings... everything I can to raise the awareness of the work Unicef does to save millions of children’s lives around the world. It’s great to be back in Germany, I was just here filming the movie “The Three Musketeers” in the neighbourhood and I fell in love with your country, especially with your Currywurst and the Bavarian beer so – Danke, Vielen Dank, thank you.”
mithriel 发表于 2010-11-15 22:13:25 | 显示全部楼层
好吧
某人你依然很帅
好成熟的感觉.越来越MAN了....很绅士.但是我...却不想看到这样...觉得...唉 ...
冷渊 发表于 2010-11-13 18:14

台面上的假象,你该看看他和大表哥在一起的样子,温顺猫猫状又出现了~
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-11-24 13:08:27 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.elflady.com/naz/video ... 21110_BrisantTV.wmv bambi和movie"into the cold"的首映雜錦視頻。
夏天11 发表于 2010-11-25 08:37:06 | 显示全部楼层
这个造型好man好有feel~眼神纯净的要命像小鹿一样,哎呀我到底在说什么,这个样子真的很帅啊开花同学~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 21:58 , Processed in 0.115982 second(s), 15 queries .