找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 16950|回复: 115

VO Quotes (13.10.11 80楼有重要更新)

[复制链接]
nus711 发表于 2010-1-18 22:51:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
好像没什么新主题。那我来开个主题,大家有资料就一起补充吧。有Video也行。

每个人都知道Orlando对外说了不知道多少次赞美Viggo的话,拍魔戒期间,真的看得出他很喜欢Viggo。所以我收集了一些关于两人的Quotes, 一些他们自己说的,一些当然是认识他们两人的人说的。我贴的都是original quotes, 所以没翻译。应该无所谓吧?

Orlando Bloom, who plays the elf Legolas, has no trouble summoning up his last day in costume. “I was definitely welled up, man,” he says. “I was choked. I was suddenly reminded of how lucky I was to be a part of this process and how much it changed me. Viggo being a real mentor to me, and Peter being this incredibly amazing, visionary director. They cut together a little gag reel. It was, like, four minutes of all these different Leggy moments from the whole shoot and outtakes and stuff. It was hilarious! It had all this ’80s music. You know that song ‘Hungry Eyes’? ‘One look at you and I touch the sky’? They had this homoerotic thing where they had a shot of Viggo pulling out his sword and looking at me, and me looking at him and drawing my bow. It was brilliant, man..”

Orlando on Viggo (Orli 看来没Viggo在身边很寂寞)

'He was a bit of a mentor for me. It was funny, when I went back for re-shoots, I was on my own and he wasn't sitting there, and I suddenly was sitting in the makeup bus that we'd been driving around in for 18 months in New Zealand and got really emotional and felt that it was kind of weird to be there without him there and sort of reflected on all of the happy conversations and chats and glasses of wine and talks that we would have at the end of the day or whatever. He really had a huge impact on my life as an actor.'

Orlando on Viggo

Q. Have you ever imagined yourself being a star like this?
A. They'd written like, Orlando became an actor to become popular with girls long ago though, it really pissed me off. I'd never said anything like that or never thought of it either. Like Viggo Mortensen, or Johnny Depp, to continue acting keeping in mind first that being a good person is my destination. Johnny is a big star now but it is not that he has acted to be a star before the way he is now, you know what I'm saying?(or isn't it?) You would know it at once if you see how he has built his career. Without thinking of becoming a star, picking up work what he wants to do as an actor results his situation as a big star of today. There's no wonderful life like his. It's like, "go for him". I think Johnny is one of the actors who have most beautiful faces though, the beauty never mess any role he has done. I think that's really amazing. Viggo was the first powerful Hollywood actor I'd met. His ordinariness, attraction as a human being, his attitude toward his personal life, everything gave me strong influence. He was the first actor who made me think I should live like that. To me, as an inexperienced young actor yet,the first senior actor who gave me good influence was Viggo"

Orlando on Viggo (单单看着Viggo安静地写字画画就觉得fasinated的Orli, 你这种盯着人家看就满足的举动,怎么不叫人怀疑你对Viggo的感情.这是只有恋人才有的感觉吧)

What was it like spending so much time with Viggo Mortensen?
Viggo was like a mentor for me, without anything being spoken. I used to sit next to him on the make-up bus, and find myself just staring at him while he was having his make-up done and drawing in his book or writing his notes. I would find myself fascinated.

Orlando on Viggo

B.L. What is your opinion on Viggo Mortensen and why did he make the perfect Aragorn?
O.B. He was a real mentor to me. He was a huge influence on my life as an actor and as a guy. He just had a real big impact on my life. He has a lot of integrity as an actor and as a human being. He has the diversity with the good and bad, he’s got the whole thing. To work with him and to have him as an influence on my life has been really important.
 楼主| nus711 发表于 2010-1-18 23:00:53 | 显示全部楼层
因为有太多quotes, 所以分开贴。希望没违规。

Orlando on Viggo

He has affected so much my life and the way I act. Legolas' role was my first big movie role and I did most of the shooting with Viggo. He shaped much of my acting. In the last filming Viggo wasn't there but when working the scenes I thought often about the conversations I had with him.

Dominic on VO

The actor, who’s been in Hawaii shooting “Lost,” says the “LOTR” fellowship, which includes Viggo Mortenson and Orlando Bloom, does more than just stay in touch. “I still see the guys all the time.” In fact, he’s expecting visits from the “LOTR” gang through the holidays. “Viggo and Orlando are coming over for Thanksgiving. Then Billy and Elijah are coming over for New Year’s Eve.” They’ll need all of Gandalf’s magical powers to keep the “LOTR” groupies away, that’s for sure.

Peter Jackson on VO ( 哈哈可怜的Viggo, 为了Orli 居然还去surfing. )

Peter Jackson told the story of how Bloom and some of the hobbit actors had lured non-surfer Viggo Mortensen into action. Mortensen had shown up for work ready for shooting in the mines of Moria with "a huge swollen face, his right eye closed like a boxer", after a knock from his surf board. "For the scene we had to always shoot from the left-hand side," Jackson said. "We had no choice."

Viggo on Orlando

Viggo: Sean Bean and I made fun of the elves, and they made fun of us. They said we were dirty and smelly and less intelligent and graceful, all of which is probably true. We commented on their vanity: 'Well, when you are done with your nails, we are being attacked.'

Orlando on Viggo ( 他真的叫Viggo "Vig“吗?)

Orlando: Vig used to call me 'elf boy', and I'd call him 'filthy human'. As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, 'Oh, go manicure your nails'

类似的interview
Orlando: The camaraderie involves quite a lot of good-natured ribbing, particularly between Aragorn and Legolas. We have these digs at each other, Viggo [Mortensen] will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair and being all prissy. And I just say: 'Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!'

著名的“殴打“事件

Orlando Bloom, who makes his feature film debut as the elf Legolas, was a victim of an all-out assault. "They broke into his hotel room in the middle of the night," Monaghan chuckled. "They carried him downstairs. Billy and I sat on Orlando's knees and Sean Bean pulled his arms back. Viggo pulled up Orlando's shirt and slapped the hell out of his belly. "He was nearly crying, the poor baby." Bloom interjected: "It's all very affectionate. We were all in it together. "If we got bored, tired or grumpy somebody would slap you around the head and say "get a grip'."

Dominic on VO

B.L. How about Viggo. Why was he the perfect actor to play Aragorn?
D.M. I don’t think he’s the perfect actor for the role.
B.B. I think you are (to Dominic).
D.M. I think Viggo has a lot of qualities of Aragorn. He completely commits to what he’s doing, which is what Aragorn eventually does too. He was a great leader for the actors, especially for some of the young guys. I know that Orlando had a really great time with Viggo. He just really commits 100%. He has a lot of fun and there’s always something going on around Viggo.

无聊幼稚的举动 :)

Orlando Bloom, in his first major movie role, said there was a friendly off-the-set rivalry between the younger stars and American actor Mortensen. They would play practical jokes on each other. Mortensen, who plays the human Aragorn, got his son to cover Bloom's trailer in duct tape. In revenge, rotten fish "and a pile of fake shit" were left in Mortensen's trailer, Bloom said.

Orlando on Viggo

And even if Bloom was disappointed not to figure in the reshoots - he was too busy filming The Kelly Gang in Australia (with a beard, girls!) - he did manage to fly over for one last dinner party. "I went over anyway, like for a weekend, just to say, 'Hi'", he laughs. "Because I was like, 'This is bollocks, I feel out of it.' I met up with Viggo," he smiles. "And let me tell you, we had one mad night in New Zealand!"
 楼主| nus711 发表于 2010-1-18 23:20:05 | 显示全部楼层
Orlando on Viggo (Orli好像常常在说这件事)

Orlando: We have this joke where we dig at each other, me and Aragorn, me and Viggo...And I'm like, yeah well, at least I don't smell. And at least I'm going to live forever. So we get a little a bit of the odd dig here and there, you know, but, that's just because he can't use a bow and arrow like I can

Orlando ( 第一个就想到Viggo )

ORLI: I love them, we love each other. We see each other when we can come to the same (something) or we're in the same town. This film has been huge. When we get together, we love to hang out, y'know, I love seeing Vig, y'know, and I love to see the hobbits and I love to see everyone -- Liv, Ian -- but it's just the nature of being an actor is that you're not often in one place for very long so it's often difficult to stay together but we got tattoos. That should be enough for everyone to...

Orlando没钱但食物又想加料,这多余的钱,Peter Jackson当然不会付, 那只好由Viggo来付了.

Press release: Viggo Mortensen categorically denies laying charges against Orlando Bloom, for assault and spreading jelly on the bloke. Orlando Bloom (Orli) is his co-star in the Lord of the Ring trilogy.
Viggo, stated that he was misquoted by the press.

"What I actually said was that I was "paying" charges! Orli likes his condiments and the caterer on set charged extra for these things...so, I was paying Orli's charges for salt, spread and jelly, coz he was broke! It continually surprizes me how out of hand these rumours can get." -Viggo correcting the press

Orlando on Viggo

"He was just so giving and gracious," says 25-year-old actor Orlando Bloom, who recalls Mortensen letting him upstage him in at least one scene. "For a young actor starting out in the film industry, he was the most fantastic education I could have had." ~ Orlando Talks About Viggo

Orlando on Viggo

Orlando: I hadn't done a movie before LOTR, and then I'm in one of the best movies of all times! It was unbelievable to work with such great people like Viggo.

Orlando on Viggo ( Orlando 说Viggo 是他的守护天使, sweet )

Orlando:Yeah, it’s totally wild, and some times I wake up in the morning and I can’t figure out what’s going on in my life – or where I am. It all went so quickly. Viggo was a good friend from the start; my guardian angel. He looked after me as a brother, and he is a cool person with so many talents.

Orlando on Viggo ( 很明显沉醉在回忆的Orli)

Bloom tells a story that occurred when the Rings crew returned to New Zealand in the summer of 2002 for sound dubbing and pickups for The Two Towers. “I flew over just to visit Viggo,” says Bloom, who had heard that Mortensen was organizing a reunion dinner. He, Mortensen and Henry [Viggo's son], Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler (who plays Arwen), and members of the crew took a bus to the countryside. After dinner, Bloom and Henry went for a walk and noticed how beautifully the moon was shining on a nearby river.

“We ran back and said, ‘Everyone’s got to see this.’ ” Bloom recalls. “I was having a Viggo moment—running out, getting people to come and check out the moon.”

Some decided to wade into the stream, but Mortensen suggested the more perilous task of crossing the river.

“I’m like, ‘Fuck off,’ and he says, ‘Come on.’ So we’re barefoot, waist-high in water, walking on these little rocks to get to the other side and I’m doing it because I’m an idiot and I’m following his lead. Because he’s an idiot. And because he’s amazing,” Bloom laughs. “I can’t believe how much this is going to make me sound like I’m in love with the guy.”

两人世界

"The last time I saw Viggo, we were supposed to go to some supercool club, but there was no way I was going to get Viggo to do that, and I couldn't really be bothered myself. So we went to some dingy little pub, and then we just bought a six-pack and sat in the park and chatted."

又是 Viggo 的恶作剧

Apparently Orlando had been warned whilst filming that he was going to be “quite big” and that Orlando was a bit confused as to what that would mean or what he was supposed to do about it. Karl said that he was sad that “Leggy” couldn’t go anywhere without a security presence and that it was very limiting for him. He did go on to recount a story about how they teased Orlando on set. Orlando had a new dresser starting, so Karl and I think Viggo decorated his trailer with really rude and filthy posters so that when the poor girl arrived she looked around with this priceless “what the heck have I got myself into?” look on her face.

Orlando on Viggo

The British hunk, 26, landed his first major role as elf LEGOLAS in the fantasy trilogy, and Viggo - who plays ARAGORN - helped him get through the stress of making the movies in one 18-month stretch with his peaceful nature.

Orlando says, "Viggo became like a mentor to me. He's a very spiritual guy who never gets angry about anything. We'd sit next to each other for a couple or hours each morning in a make-up truck. You get to know someone that way, more than by being in scenes with them.

"Viggo would be very relaxed and always extremely polite to everyone. He taught me to enjoy the moment.

"I was playing an elf, with the costume, the ears and a bow in my hand. I felt invincible. We were filming in a beautiful part of the world, so Viggo would tell me just to look around, realise how lucky I was and enjoy it for what it was. He wasn't concerned about what came next."

Orlando on Viggo

-He has affected so much my life and the way I act. Legolas' role was my first big movie role and I did most of the shooting with Viggo. He shaped much of my acting. In the last filming Viggo wasn't there but when working the scenes I thought often about the conversations I had with him.
 楼主| nus711 发表于 2010-1-18 23:25:39 | 显示全部楼层
" 迷路" 事件
V for Viggo
With Mr. Mortensen Bloom "lost" himself in the New Zealand wilderness. 14 hours later they both returned to the LotR set bruised and thirsty and with a photo that's reputed to be the best ever taken of Orlando. If Mortensen would only release it - Skip Magazine.

C-Bago的来源

The onscreen fellowship echoes the one behind the Kookaburra tree. Mortensen and Orlando Bloom spent much of their off-time on a green bus they named the "C-Bago." According to Mortensen, "It was a crazy small bus" that he decorated wall-to-wall with his behind-the-scenes photos of the set. For Christmas, they had a tree made out of tampons. The C-bago became a frat house, where much drinking and partying ensued – the bus even had its own wine cellar. The motto? "Everyone is welcome, but when it's time to go, GET OUT."

"The actors had a spiritual connection to it," director Jackson says of the bus. "I liked the way they had photographs [Mortensen and Bloom] taken behind-the-scenes, plastered all over the walls.

"Ahhh yes, the bus. It was mine, all mine. It was my precious," Bloom says sifting LOTR character Gollum through an [English] drawl.

Bloom, a "sex symbol" according to Mortensen, christened the bus the "C-word" when the makeup artist was fuming about someone and asked Bloom's advice.

"You should kick him in the c—t and tell him to f—k off!" Bloom said. "Viggo just lost it for half an hour. He kept saying, 'What did you say?' [The bus] became all about "the word." We took that word and took all of its power away. We made it the most loving word in the world. If you were a true c—t, you were the most amazing person in the world."

As LOTR can be read as a possible metaphor of acceptance, the Bago accepted everyone – no matter what sex or sexual persuasion.

"Did they call it the party bus? More like the farty bus!" Sir Ian McKellen, who plays Gandalf in the film, quips.

"I can't believe he [Mortensen] talked about that. That was our private world," muses co-star Liv Tyler, who continued, "There was a lot of liquor on that bus. But the funniest thing about this bus is that this thing was a beast. It was so tiny; nothing worked. If they ever washed our hair it would go from scalding hot to freezing cold. There was no heat."

While talking about the C-Bago, the "end-of-an-era" nostalgia that creeps into the last day of high school grips the cast. The Return of the King is senior year for these performers, who will now graduate and go in their separate directions. Some will become sex objects (Bloom), some will become poets and have exhibitions (Mortensen), and some will reunite with their families (Astin). But when they have their 20-year reunion (the 20th Anniversary Release) you know stories of "The Bus" will be fondly swapped.

"It was a very free-spirited bus," Bloom reflects. "It came about because me and Viggo kept being moved around, and we ended up on this bus one day. And the actors were fed up and we said, "This is it. This is our home and we are not moving. If they come, tell them to go away."

虽然狗仔老拍不到两人在一起,但从其他cast mates的口中还是知道大家彼此还有联络 ( 近况)

2007 年
You’re not the only musician from the Lord Of The Rings cast. How many of you play instruments?

Billy : Well, Viggo plays, and when my band were out in LA playing gigs Viggo and Orlando came along and I think Viggo really liked it. We may produce something together. Umm, Elijah plays a bit, Dom plays a bit… I mean, we have all jammed a few times, but nothing too serious.

2008 年
"But I still see the other actors from Lord of the Rings. I was over in the US a month ago and saw Orlando, Viggo and Elijah Wood. " By Billy boyd 2008-7-4

Do you still keep in touch with your fellow Lord of the Rings actors? (Sept 2009 interview)

2009年
Billy: Yeah! Still talk to the guys. I love Elijah, very close, talk almost every week. Me and Dom are pretty much best friends, we talk almost daily. Orlando, Viggo… you know, it’s weird, cause when we were talking about making the movie, we knew in our heads that it was cheesy saying the movie was special and we’d be real friends… but it’s absolutely true. TEN YEARS since we started filming the first one, we’re still great friends, we still meet up, go on holidays together. Proved it was special, real experience.
kaede921 发表于 2010-1-18 23:34:05 | 显示全部楼层
嗯~真的!!! 小O真的很喜歡V叔來著
小O真的常說V叔有多好多棒,無論是在花絮或是任何訪談裡
4567 发表于 2010-1-19 01:21:22 | 显示全部楼层
我的英语。。。

喜欢VO咋还是没能让我产生英语的热情呢
那位能不能搞着小翻译下啊
谢谢了
feeling 发表于 2010-1-19 08:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,好贴!
有能力的同学们,每人认领一点翻译出来吧,大家凑凑就差不多了
JOYDIVISION 发表于 2010-1-19 19:59:44 | 显示全部楼层
我好后悔没好好学英语...
Anniek 发表于 2010-1-19 22:45:59 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝nus的綜合貼。
好多quote都是開花單方面暗戀viggo的樣子(笑)
希望能找到Viggo也喜歡Orlando的quote啊。
 楼主| nus711 发表于 2010-1-20 00:26:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 nus711 于 2016-9-2 09:07 编辑

我的中文不是很好,有能力的翻译吧
feeling 发表于 2010-1-20 09:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
哦,谢谢nus的翻译!
昨天本来想“身先士卒”翻译一下的,可惜工作又排山倒海地压了过来,苦啊~
等我有时间时也来翻啊,同时继续呼吁其他同学。。。
tracyanne 发表于 2010-1-20 12:37:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢nus提供的原文和翻译!整理得很有条理啊~~
每每看这些quotes我总觉得早期的小O真是太纯真率直了,象水晶一样透明,完全是想到什么就说什么啊~~
taku1216 发表于 2010-1-21 14:52:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 taku1216 于 2010-1-21 14:54 编辑

you guys look so cute lol
nus thanx
 楼主| nus711 发表于 2010-1-23 23:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 nus711 于 2016-9-2 09:07 编辑

4567 发表于 2010-1-24 01:38:41 | 显示全部楼层
嗷嗷
这张看起来好温馨啊
两只很温暖
爱啊
气场都感觉不一样啊
feeling 发表于 2010-1-24 10:16:02 | 显示全部楼层
哦哦,那张图我们以前在公社也贴过,还就是不是P出来的做过一番讨论,搞得我的情绪忽上忽下。。。
maggie-l 发表于 2010-1-25 16:57:33 | 显示全部楼层
一直都觉得开花这孩子当时就是感情汹涌澎湃的单恋,生怕别人看不起来似的,反观V叔,太冷静了点
warmdreamer 发表于 2010-1-25 23:33:39 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 warmdreamer 于 2010-1-26 22:45 编辑

好强大的总结啊~~~
感谢可爱的nus,那我也响应号召出力翻一下~~~

接着nus的:

Viggo on Orlando

Viggo: Sean Bean and I made fun of the elves, and they made fun of us. They said we were dirty and smelly and less intelligent and graceful, all of which is probably true. We commented on their vanity: 'Well, when you are done with your nails, we are being attacked.'
我和Sean Bean喜欢开精灵们的玩笑,当然他们也会拿我们开心。他们总说我们(人类)又脏又臭,不够聪明不够优雅,当然这些绝大多数是事实。我们则会对他们的虚荣自大评价道:“等到你们修好指甲,我们早被攻击了。”

Orlando on Viggo ( 他真的叫Viggo "Vig“吗?)

Orlando: Vig used to call me 'elf boy', and I'd call him 'filthy human'. As an Elf, I never got a scratch on me, never got dirty. And Vig would come out with blood and sweat all over him. And he'd say to me, 'Oh, go manicure your nails'
Vig以前常叫我“精灵小子”,我则喊他“肮脏的人类”。身为精灵,我从不会受伤,也不会把自己搞得脏兮兮。Vig却总是沾着血迹,一身臭汗。然后他就会冲我说:“去,修你的指甲去。”

类似的interview
Orlando: The camaraderie involves quite a lot of good-natured ribbing, particularly between Aragorn and Legolas. We have these digs at each other, Viggo [Mortensen] will go on about Elves and how they're always doing their nails and brushing their long, blonde hair and being all prissy. And I just say: 'Well, at least I'm going to live forever! Got that? LIVE FOREVER!'
朋友之间会有很多善意的戏弄,尤其是Aragorn和Legolas。我们会互相嘲笑,Viggo会对精灵们戏谑说他们总是在修指甲和抚弄他们长长的金发,不像个男人。然后我就会说:“切,不管怎样至少我是永生的。明白么?永生!”

(话说上面两段太有名了,呵呵,俺也是对Vig这个称呼很有爱,咋就不见V叔叫Orli的。。。)

著名的“殴打“事件

Orlando Bloom, who makes his feature film debut as the elf Legolas, was a victim of an all-out assault. "They broke into his hotel room in the middle of the night," Monaghan chuckled. "They carried him downstairs. Billy and I sat on Orlando's knees and Sean Bean pulled his arms back. Viggo pulled up Orlando's shirt and slapped the hell out of his belly. "He was nearly crying, the poor baby." Bloom interjected: "It's all very affectionate. We were all in it together. "If we got bored, tired or grumpy somebody would slap you around the head and say "get a grip'."
Orlando Bloom以精灵Legolas的形象完成了他的电影处女秀,却曾是暴力事件的受害者。“他们半夜闯进他的旅馆房间,”Monaghan笑着说,“他们把他押到楼下。Billy和我坐在Orland的膝盖上,Sean Bean把他的手背到身后。Viggo拉开Orlando的衬衣,用手拍他的肚子。他都快哭了,可怜的孩子。”Bloom突然插话说:“我们都非常热衷于此,大家都一起玩。如果我们感到无聊、疲劳或者情绪不好,就会有人一巴掌拍上你的头并叫着"你嘛帮帮忙"。”

Dominic on VO

B.L. How about Viggo. Why was he the perfect actor to play Aragorn?
说说Viggo吧,为什么他是演绎Aragorn的完美人选?
D.M. I don’t think he’s the perfect actor for the role.
我认为他并不是最适合这个角色的。
B.B. I think you are (to Dominic).
我认为你是。(对着Dominic)(咔咔笑~)
D.M. I think Viggo has a lot of qualities of Aragorn. He completely commits to what he’s doing, which is what Aragorn eventually does too. He was a great leader for the actors, especially for some of the young guys. I know that Orlando had a really great time with Viggo. He just really commits 100%. He has a lot of fun and there’s always something going on around Viggo.
我觉得Viggo身上有很多Aragorn的特质。他做事情总是全情投入,Aragorn最终做的也是这样。对于其他演员来说他是一个极好的领路人,尤其是一些年轻演员。我知道Orlando就同Viggo度过了一段非常棒的时光。他真的会投入百分百的心力。同时他也很有趣,Viggo就是一事儿精。(译成“事儿精”,擦汗,对不住了V叔。。。)

无聊幼稚的举动 :)

Orlando Bloom, in his first major movie role, said there was a friendly off-the-set rivalry between the younger stars and American actor Mortensen. They would play practical jokes on each other. Mortensen, who plays the human Aragorn, got his son to cover Bloom's trailer in duct tape. In revenge, rotten fish "and a pile of fake shit" were left in Mortensen's trailer, Bloom said.
Orlando Bloom首次在影片中扮演主要角色,他说年轻演员和美国演员Mortensen。他们会互相开一些无伤大雅的玩笑。扮演人类Aragorn的演员Mortensen,会让他儿子把Bloom的拖车用胶带覆盖起来。而作为报复,他则会把腐烂的鱼和一堆仿造大便留在Mortensen的拖车内。Bloom如是说。

Orlando on Viggo

And even if Bloom was disappointed not to figure in the reshoots - he was too busy filming The Kelly Gang in Australia (with a beard, girls!) - he did manage to fly over for one last dinner party. "I went over anyway, like for a weekend, just to say, 'Hi'", he laughs. "Because I was like, 'This is bollocks, I feel out of it.' I met up with Viggo," he smiles. "And let me tell you, we had one mad night in New Zealand!"
即使Bloom对于不能参与补拍镜头感到很失望——他当时正在澳大利亚忙于《Ned Kelly》的拍摄(留胡子了哦,女孩们注意啦!)——他还是挤出时间飞过去赶上了最后的晚餐聚会。“我就过去看看,像过个周末,跟大家打个招呼”,他笑着说,“因为我觉得就好像"胡说,我才没有感到格格不入"。”“我见到了Viggo,”他微笑着,“听我说,我们在新西兰度过了疯狂的一晚!”
(当年直白得可爱的开花,小破孩儿一个,呵呵)
feeling 发表于 2010-1-26 08:45:10 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢warmdreamer,你们的翻译都好可爱~
一大早看见这些文字,心情好很多啊
Anniek 发表于 2010-1-26 13:11:23 | 显示全部楼层
18# warmdreamer

小小更正一下,開花當年在澳洲拍的是澳洲傳奇英雄"Ned Kelly"的傅記電影,Heath Ledger主演。並不是Ridley Scott導演的那個十字軍故事「天國王朝」啊。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 16:08 , Processed in 0.123782 second(s), 15 queries .