搜索
楼主: nus711

VO Quotes (13.10.11 80楼有重要更新)

[复制链接]
 楼主| nus711 发表于 2010-1-26 15:42:49 | 显示全部楼层
warmdreamer 谢谢了。希望有更多人来帮忙翻译。很喜欢LOTR时期的Orli, 他看起来真的很开心,而且真的是什么都藏不住。
warmdreamer 发表于 2010-1-26 22:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
18# warmdreamer

小小更正一下,開花當年在澳洲拍的是澳洲傳奇英雄"Ned Kelly"的傅記電影,Heath Ledger主演。並不是Ridley Scott導演的那個十字軍故事「天國王朝」啊。 ...
Anniek 发表于 2010-1-26 13:11

谢谢亲爱滴~~~俺昨晚睡前迷糊了,擦汗- -
mithriel 发表于 2010-2-23 11:53:05 | 显示全部楼层
真是不整理不知道……
我只有印象说他真的说过很多关于V的话……没想到有那么多……
mithriel 发表于 2010-2-23 17:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
有个小小的建议,能否把中文翻译直接就放到主贴的英文下面,否则后来看的人会混乱地以为后面的中英文queto是另外新加的。
另外如果有quote的来源最好也写一下,作为档案当然是越全越好,发动大家一起来找。
_niji 发表于 2010-2-27 10:59:05 | 显示全部楼层
英語無能者只能等著大人們奢侈給我翻譯~淚奔~~
lzysandy 发表于 2010-3-26 21:06:06 | 显示全部楼层
看完之后发现他们真的是。。。。遗憾的是,开花说了那么多,Viggo也太冷静了吧~~
ekaksana 发表于 2010-6-5 00:58:55 | 显示全部楼层
viggo的恶作剧和加餐的那个没看明白
松蘿 发表于 2010-7-1 14:38:26 | 显示全部楼层
TEN YEARS since we started filming the first one, we’re still great friends, we still meet up, go on holidays together. Proved it was special, real experience.

我好喜歡這一段話。(拭淚)
真是的,都十年了耶,天我才幾歲就已經度過他們的十年了……
真的好希望再看到他們一起拍片哦!!
那對拍鐵達尼號的,就算相隔多年也還是合作拍了真愛旅程不是嗎?
真的好希望好希望再看到Viggo和Orlando再一次在大銀幕上豋場哦!!

還有那個"毆打事件"(?)我不太明白……@@
mithriel 发表于 2010-7-1 15:31:59 | 显示全部楼层
也许还该加上V的那句 u should listen when i speak,elf!
mithriel 发表于 2010-7-30 21:57:19 | 显示全部楼层

扩展阅读

关于07年3月9日Billy在LA举行的小型歌友会的VO目击记录。
之前一天开花还在纽约,戴出了他的twiml之戒,而后9日就被多人看到出席Billy的摇滚乐团的歌友会,Viggo也被人看到来了。
他们在歌友会上的表现很默契。

Source 1
SO THE GIRLS SAW BILLY AND ALI AND BILLY CARRYING BABY JACK INTO THE CLUB AND THEN THERE WAS BEECAKE AND BILLY WAS WEARING BLACK AND THEN THE GIRLS WERE LIKE HEY IT'S ORLANDO BLOOM AND I WAS LIKE WTF ORLANDO BLOOM NO IT'S NOT AND IT WAS ORLANDO FUCKING BLOOM WITH THE FUCKING HAIR THAT DEFIES GRAVITY AND THEN LATER WHEN WE WERE ALL DEAD FROM BILLY'S HOTNESS AND THE STARING AT ORLANDO DURING SINGING WE TURNED AROUND AND THE OTHER GIRLS WERE LIKE HEY CHECK OUT THOSE COWBOY BOOTS THAT'S TOTALLY VIGGO MORTENSEN AND I WAS LIKE BITCH NUH UH AND THEN I WALKED AROUND HIM AND IT WAAAAAAAAS VIGGO MORTENSEN AND SO YOU SEE I AM DEAD NOW AND HAVE TO BE BURIED IN THE ALLEY BEHIND THIS CLUB.

ETA AND ALSO OKAY SOME PEOPLE JUST CAME IN AND SAID DOM WAS IN THE PARKING LOT AFTER SO BASICALLY HELLO VIGGO AND ORLI AND DOM AND BILLY ARE ALL TOGETHER TONIGHT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Source 2
After the concert we caught sight of Viggo Mortensen and Orlando Bloom in the audience - a couple of Japanese girls asked Orli for a photograph, so he said "All right, but only one," and they both turned and gave their cameras to us, so we took the shots and Orli thanked us. So I can honestly say that I took Orli's photo even though I don't have the evidence.

Source 3
Bad username: After the gig we realised that the guy that had been standing behind us the whole night heckling the band was none other than Viggo Mortensen. Though I'm not exactly sure why he wanted Billy to get his Cock out, because as Billy said a) he didn't have a chicken and b)?Cock Fighting is illegal in California. As we were marvelling over the fact that Viggo was there who should come through the crowd looking for Billy but Orlando Bloom? Word also has it that Dom was in the carpark later which could possibly be correct because the boys from World Without Sundays were loitering around outside when we left. And we both got a thank you from TBC himself when we were stand in photographers for the girls we are almost sure are the girls from Myspace Beecake JP. Incidentally we think Beecake has broken Myspace tonight.

Source 4
I'm at ORC in CA, and a bunch of us Loons went to see Billy Boyd's band Beecake (which totaLLY ROCKS!). Turns out we weren't the only ones. Orlando was there, along with James Blunt for the show. Viggo Mortensen was spotted as well.

Source 5
OMGOMGOMG!! I have to make this quick, forgive all the typos, its late and we have to get up early! THE BAND WAS GREAT!! BILLY WAS/IS CRAZY SEXY! During teh show we heard some guys heckling Billy, telling him to "Speak English" Turns out it was ORLANDO BLOOM AND VIGGO MORTENSON!
松蘿 发表于 2010-7-31 00:04:43 | 显示全部楼层
好酷啊!
那只twiml戒指不是有召喚某人的魔力,就是內建了小型訊號發射器吧XD
wenshang 发表于 2010-8-2 22:54:50 | 显示全部楼层
冒昧的翻了几段,水平有限,大家先凑合看看吧。。。
Orlando: We have this joke where we dig at each other, me and Aragorn, me and Viggo...And I'm like, yeah well, at least I don't smell. And at least I'm going to live forever. So we get a little a bit of the odd dig here and there, you know, but, that's just because he can't use a bow and arrow like I can
Orli:我们经常在一起开一些玩笑,关于我和Aragorn,我和Vig…我想,啊,对了,至少我不会弄得一身臭汗。而且至少我会永生不死。所以我们总开一些稀奇古怪的玩笑,你知道的,这是因为他不会像我一样使用弓和箭。

ORLI: I love them, we love each other. We see each other when we can come to the same (something) or we're in the same town. This film has been huge. When we get together, we love to hang out, y'know, I love seeing Vig, y'know, and I love to see the hobbits and I love to see everyone -- Liv, Ian -- but it's just the nature of being an actor is that you're not often in one place for very long so it's often difficult to stay together but we got tattoos. That should be enough for everyone to...
Orli:我很爱他们,我们也爱着对方。当我们可以去做同一件事情或者在同一个小镇的时候,我们就会见见对方。这部电影是大制作。当我们在一起的时候,我们喜欢出去逛逛,我喜欢和Vig见面,你知道,我也喜欢见到哈比人,我喜欢见到每一个人——Liv, Ian—但是当演员,你就不会在一个地方呆上很长的时间,所以我们很难经常在一起。可是我们都有纹身。这样应该就足以….(不会忘记对方了吧)
Bloom tells a story that occurred when the Rings crew returned to New Zealand in the summer of 2002 for sound dubbing and pickups for The Two Towers. “I flew over just to visit Viggo,” says Bloom, who had heard that Mortensen was organizing a reunion dinner. He, Mortensen and Henry [Viggo's son], Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler (who plays Arwen), and members of the crew took a bus to the countryside. After dinner, Bloom and Henry went for a walk and noticed how beautifully the moon was shining on a nearby river.
“We ran back and said, ‘Everyone’s got to see this.’ ” Bloom recalls. “I was having a Viggo moment—running out, getting people to come and check out the moon.”
Some decided to wade into the stream, but Mortensen suggested the more perilous task of crossing the river.
“I’m like, ‘Fuck off,’ and he says, ‘Come on.’ So we’re barefoot, waist-high in water, walking on these little rocks to get to the other side and I’m doing it because I’m an idiot and I’m following his lead. Because he’s an idiot. And because he’s amazing,” Bloom laughs. “I can’t believe how much this is going to make me sound like I’m in love with the guy.”
Orli讲了一个关于护戒队成员在2002年夏天回到新西兰为电影配音并且开始拍摄《双塔》时的故事。Orli听说Vig组织了一个重聚晚宴。“我飞过去仅仅是想去拜访一下Vig,”Orli说道。 Vig和Henry(Vig的儿子),Ian McKellen, Liv Tyler (亚纹的扮演者),还有护戒队的其他成员坐了一辆巴士到乡村去。晚餐过后,Orli和Henry出去散步,他们看到一轮美丽的月亮高挂在附近一条小河的上空。
“我们跑回去,跟他们说,‘大家都快来看看吧。’”Orli回忆着。“我和Vig一起跑出去,叫大家都来看看美丽的月亮。”
有人决定涉过小溪,但是Vig建议大家做一个冒险的尝试,穿过那条小河。
“‘没什么可害怕的嘿,’Vig说,‘快点,来吧。’我们光着脚,涉过齐腰的河水,踩着水中的小石子走到了对岸。我像一个白痴一样跟着他这么做。因为他也是一个白痴,而且是一个很棒的白痴,”Orli笑着说,“我简直不敢相信这件事那么清晰的让我觉得我好像和他相爱了。”
露时 发表于 2010-8-2 23:07:13 | 显示全部楼层
I can’t believe how much this is going to make me sound like I’m in love with the guy

灭哈哈 果然是容易承认的好孩子呢~我想到了 只是当时 里的描写 他们的手握在一起 因为都害怕对方滑倒啊。。。
酒酿带鱼 发表于 2010-12-7 18:20:46 | 显示全部楼层
那个诡异的莫西干头还是接受不能,年轻就是好啊
tieryealh 发表于 2010-12-8 00:17:18 | 显示全部楼层
啊啊,感謝翻譯!
渡河那真的是很棒很感人的回憶~
那一瞬間我想Vig也和Orli相愛了吧(拭淚)

我很喜歡Orli的莫西干頭呢!一種青春的紀念吧XD
vcvcvc345345 发表于 2011-1-19 09:53:50 | 显示全部楼层
翻译的各位真的是辛苦了啊!英语学得不行,实在是看不太懂,有翻译的亲们真的很高兴啊
mithriel 发表于 2011-4-1 13:58:32 | 显示全部楼层

我想我们应该更新VO QUOTES

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/article/1222/orlando-bloom

You and the LOTR cast all got matching tattoos during filming — are you still on each other’s Christmas card list?
Yeah, it was a real family affair. I’m still in touch with Billy Boyd [Pippin] — he’s a very sweet man. And I’ve got a card I’m going to put in the mail to Viggo, because I’ve been thinking about how much of an influence he was on me. He’s so dedicated, disciplined and talented. He taught me a lot. And it was only afterwards that I realised it. It’s funny: you look back on these things 10 years later and ask yourself, ‘Who had a major impact on me?’ As an actor, it was Viggo. I was unpacking a load of boxes recently, recounting old memories, and I remembered how lucky I was that he was around me at that time.

一开始提到了Billy,然后就滔滔不绝地讲起了Viggo,记者不过是想问你们是否还有联系寄寄卡片啥的,你说着就抬高到了人生啊最重要啊程度了,你又开始荡漾了是不是……
mithriel 发表于 2011-4-1 13:59:17 | 显示全部楼层
最近还有VO QUOTES,有空再更新过来
feeling 发表于 2011-4-1 14:03:57 | 显示全部楼层
开花最近咋了,开始频频给我打鸡血,是因为春天来了吗,哈哈

鸡血之下俺勤快地翻译了一下 ——

拍摄过程中,你和《魔戒》演员都刺了纹身,现在你们还给彼此寄圣诞卡吗?

当然,这是真正的家庭事务。我和Billy Boyd还保持联系,他是个超可爱的家伙。我买了一张卡正打算寄给Viggo,因为我一直在想他给了我多么大的影响。他充满了献身精神,训练有素又才华横溢。到后来我才明白他教了我很多。说起来很有意思:回顾过去这十年间的事,我扪心自问,“谁是那个对我有重要影响的人?”作为演员,那是Viggo。最近我拆了一堆箱子,重又唤起了旧日记忆,我记得那个时候有他在我身边,我是多么的幸运。
Isil 发表于 2011-4-1 14:47:54 | 显示全部楼层
太……太美好了!!果然是春天来了啊~~鸡冻得内牛满面……开花儿你还是嫁了吧~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 01:29 , Processed in 0.118968 second(s), 12 queries .