注册
搜索
查看: 1227|回复: 4

開花在良醫外景談起愛犬sidi

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2010-2-9 12:26:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Total wipeout: Orlando Bloom battles the surf for his own film project

05 FEBRUARY 2010

He's more than used to tackling the high seas for his role as Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean.

But Orlando Bloom looked like he was struggling as he battled the surf, fully clothed, for his part in new film The Good Doctor.

The 33-year-old star sprinted energetically down the beach in LA before plunging into the water where he was blasted continually by the waves.

In the flick, which Orlando is also producing, he plays Doctor Martin Ploeck, an ambitious physician who tampers with a teenage patient's treatment in a bid to impress his peers.

Out later this year, it also stars The Curious Case of Benjamin Button actress Taraji P Henderson.

On set this week there was no sign of Orlando's model lady Miranda Kerr, but watching his every move from the sand was his loyal dog Sidi.

The actor rescued the pooch after finding him as an abandoned puppy in Morroco while filming Kingdom of Heaven there in 2005, and they're best of friends.

The black Labrador cross is a constant presence in Orlando's life. He's attended interviews, joined his famous master in photoshoots and has even accompanied him to a coldplay concert.

Of the time he rescued him, Orlando said: "I picked him up, and I said, 'Let's get him cleaned up and see what happens.' And then I ended up wanting him forever.

"He's kind of aloof with people, but he's a good dog."

開花談sidi:Of the time he rescued him, Orlando said: "I picked him up, and I said, 'Let's get him cleaned up and see what happens.' And then I ended up wanting him forever.
開花談到救了sidi時:「我撿了他回來,心想,先幫他弄乾淨,看看會怎樣。」不知不覺我想永遠和他一起了。

He's kind of aloof with people, but he's a good dog."
還有一句:他對人們顯得冷淡,不過他是一隻好狗。
http://www.hellomagazine.com/cel ... /good-doctor/dog/1/

likeasong 发表于 2010-2-10 08:53:49 | 显示全部楼层
幸福的狗狗。
mithriel 发表于 2010-2-10 21:20:15 | 显示全部楼层
酷酷的sidi大……
喜欢看他甩开长腿,哈哈
4567 发表于 2010-2-11 00:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
嫉妒sidi
又看见他的大长腿了啊
当年小绿叶的风范啊
呵呵
maggie-l 发表于 2010-2-11 21:49:24 | 显示全部楼层
一直很喜欢开花的SIDI,觉得它是条非常酷的狗,而且非常的抢镜。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 20:21 , Processed in 0.106358 second(s), 14 queries .