找回密码
 注册
搜索
查看: 912|回复: 11

10年6月2日 Adam Jeffrey Katz Memorial Lecture Series

[复制链接]
Anniek 发表于 2010-6-3 21:36:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

KB的Patty把開花講話總結了,好像遲些會有視頻呢。

This was a very personal interview and quite different from anything else I have seen from Orlando. It was a multipurpose interview, as the institute also wanted publicity, and so was not strictly academic. But the conference theme was the relationship between dyslexia and creativity, and Orlando spoke about this at great length and very movingly. He also talked more about his personal life than I have ever heard before, in total. He talked about finding out that he had dyslexia and how he felt about it. He talked about his early education and the problems that he had were mentioned, but mostly he talked about the positive things he did as a child.

Then he went into how and why he decided to become an actor at a very early age. He talked about going to London at age 16 and why. He also discussed his other artistic endeavors, painting and sculpture. And he went into what he loves about acting and why and how he became so successful so young. Here is one of the places he talked about creativity and how it is essential to his life.

Dr. Koplewicz tried to draw him out about his spiritual beliefs and his religious upbringing. Orlando talked about his own "varieties of religious experience", from Judaism to Methodism, to Anglicanism, to Buddhism, which he practices today. When Dr. Koplewicz seemed (at least to me) to be implying that Orlando was sort of sampling as he went, so to speak, Orlando, only half-jokingly, but very humorously, drew himself up and proclaimed that he was confirmed in the Cathedral at Canterbury by the Archbishop of Canterbury himself, and that was about as "real" an Anglican as one could be!

Orlando mentioned several of his agents and how they have helped him, and encouraged and supported him along the way. I remember he mentioned Ros Hubbard, Fiona McLoughlin, and Aleen Keshishian.

Orlando did talk about quite a few specifics of how he handles the things that dyslexia make more difficult for him. One thing he mentioned was having his script printed on yellow or especially green paper. He finds it much easier to read on those than on white paper. He said that he was not good with computers, which he regretted, because he thought that some of their functionality could be very helpful to him. And he did mention that he had recently gotten a Kindle.

At the end, which some of you may have heard, Dr. Koplewicz asked him what advice he could give to the parents of a child with dyslexia and what he would say to a child, say a young Orlando of today. His inner light was just shining by that point, and I was so moved by the way he spoke of believing in yourself, never thinking you were stupid or incapable. Also, that one must nurture the creativity that is in each of us and that was what made his life worthwhile.

One general impression I will pass on was that I was most impressed by how much he could reveal about himself, and yet there were limits that he did not pass. One was saying anything negative about almost anyone - I think I can remember one instance about an early teacher. And he would not be drawn about his sister or any of his girlfriends, even when Dr. Koplewicz joked about Miranda being in the audience. He made a few humorous remarks about his mother, but all very tastefully and respectfully done. Orlando did a stunningly good job and I am so impressed with his inner balance and his desire to help others, especially children.
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-6-3 21:36:44 | 显示全部楼层
Actor Orlando Bloom attends the 2010 Adam Jeffrey Katz Memorial Lecture Series at The Rockefeller University on June 2, 2010 in New York City.

楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-6-3 21:40:07 | 显示全部楼层
英國Kent大學將頒發榮譽博士

楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-6-3 23:53:58 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks Mata for the untagged H.

feeling 发表于 2010-6-4 08:45:19 | 显示全部楼层
嘿嘿,还真成博士啦,什么时候发表VO研究成果啊(好吧,我是在YY……)
199 发表于 2010-6-4 12:57:43 | 显示全部楼层
感谢Anniek每次都可以用大量美图砸晕我XD
看最近的图都会觉得他心情不错
另外那个爆可爱的扭腿坐姿,让我想起了阿V一张照片上雷同的扭曲姿势,光脚丫的那张,谁来贴个图吧,我不会
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-6-4 13:36:13 | 显示全部楼层
看圖片他心情好像不錯...可是當你看到他的視頻後,才知道他的笑容後面藏著那那麼的憂傷...視頻這裡看到。

http://forum.orlandobloomcn.net/ ... id=17458&extra=
199 发表于 2010-6-4 14:29:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 199 于 2010-7-10 10:06 编辑

回复 7# Anniek

当我没说那句话。
他表情有点勉强地说struggle说stupid,但我安慰自己还好还好,那都过去了,直到1分08秒他长时间低下头的那个样子,我、我…5555
lotus 发表于 2010-6-4 18:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
因为插楼所以被删帖了咩?T口T
还没看视频,但是这种的回忆肯定不是很好受吧…………在心中熊抱开花君
 楼主| Anniek 发表于 2010-6-5 22:10:43 | 显示全部楼层
回复 9# lotus

這裡有視頻喔。
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTc4NTgxMjUy.html
harmonica11 发表于 2010-6-17 00:48:32 | 显示全部楼层
因为是爪机看不了,所以先做个记号罢。==真怕自己看了伤心,泪点一向很低啊。
saalk 发表于 2010-6-17 11:14:35 | 显示全部楼层
=   =求全视频翻译
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 09:49 , Processed in 0.110868 second(s), 14 queries .