注册
搜索
查看: 5876|回复: 37

八卦帝Ted.C的Blind Item~请乱入

[复制链接]
mithriel 发表于 2010-7-29 10:34:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
花不迷人人自迷
谁有慧眼可识清~

Ted.C--资深娱乐圈人士,纽约时报娱乐八卦专栏作者,出柜同志,几乎所有娱乐活动都有他的身影,笑看风云,阅人无数,跟很多明星(尤其是私下里是同志倾向的)很熟。经常在他的eonline博客写些娱乐时评、踢爆圈内内幕和blind item(匿名事件)来玩“猜猜他是谁”。
所以他的读者们经常写信给他询问有关明星事件的看法,他无疑是大众心目中的真相帝……

以下是在他的eonline专栏里和读者来信的对答,从一开始花粉询问他关于开花和MK的情形,他就直截了当的揭示是showmance的关系,从来对此不报看好的态度。

另外Ted最著名的blind item“toothy tile”的故事,这个TOOTHY TILE是HOLLYWOOD一个颇受欢迎的年轻的男演员,一个尚未出柜的GAY.
He keeps putting out these simple-minded movies (which, nevertheless, keep earning sizable bucks at the box office) all while pretending to trot around a girlfriend, but she holds that position in name only, I assure you.
有人曾问过toothy tile是不是魔戒中的演员,Ted表明不是,但是他称呼魔戒团是Lord of the Homo
He hinted Viggo is and there are alot of BI that point to Orlando being gay.

然后从我能找到的第四次关于开花的公开提问开始——————

(仍在更新中)

○ Dear Ted:
When will Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr break up? It's obvious it's all fake and it's getting pretty pathetic.
Liesl, Miami

Dear Wither Away:
Orlando seems to have exactly what he needs right now, let's put it that way.

○ Dear Ted: You once said Orlando Bloom's and his girlfriends were "ridiculous pairings." Why ridiculous? I think Pirates gal Naomie Harris is perfect for him, a nice London based low-key beautiful young woman. Does this sound ridiculous also? Or are you and many others hoping he gets together with Jen Aniston, finally! —C  

Dear Yuck: Because they never last—which is what he wants, just like Clooney. And no way to the J.A. hookup. If there's one thing Jen doesn't need, it's another boy in her life. When she finally hangs up the margarita glass and bikini, she needs a real man—which also disqualifies frat boy wannabe Gerard Butler.

OB订婚后的提问
○ Dear Ted: What do you think of Orlando Bloom's engagement?
TED.C: Meg Dear Shoulda Put a Ring on It: I think it, and his decision to drop out of Pirates 4, is very Orlando Bloom.

○ Dear Ted:
With all of the ridiculous engagement rumors surrounding Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr, do you think she is having her PR team feed these stories to the press? The latest is he gave her an ultimatum after she rejected his proposal twice. This sounds so out of character for him, and they are not popular enough to warrant the media making up lies to sell mags. Make this make sense to me.
CPK

Dear Blooming Rumor:
Us, too. The only noteworthy thing either star has done in ages is date each other. Orlando seriously needs a Pirates 4.

结婚后的提问
○ Dear Ted: Thank you for always calling out the games that Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom (Kerbloom) are trying to play on the public with this farce they have going on. What do you think of the announcement that they got married? No better way to try and prove you wrong than to claim to be married.
Anonymous

TED.C: Dear Skeptical About Kerr: Let me ask you a question: is there any other reason why we're reading about these two in the news? There's your answer.
Even if they haven't officially announced their engagement yet, we're sure it's just a matter of time. Taking a wife is just the logical next step in Mr. Bloom's career�we just don't think Miranda is the right spouse. Do you?

○ Dear Ted:
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr have announced they got married in secret�what's going on? Why the rush? How long are you going to give it?
Aurora

Dear Hitch Odds:
Two years, max.

○ Dear Ted:
Thank you for always calling out the games that Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom (Kerbloom) are trying to play on the public with this farce they have going on. What do you think of the announcement that they got married? No better way to try and prove you wrong than to claim to be married.

Anonymous
Dear Skeptical About Kerr:
Let me ask you a question: is there any other reason why we're reading about these two in the news? There's your answer.

○ Dear Ted:
Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are married now, and I still can't get this bad feeling about her out of my head. Her mother can't stop talking to the media about them and seems to be enjoying the attention too much. I don't trust Miranda and I think she's going to break Orlando's fragile little heart. Am I off base here? I'd love to hear your opinion, please!
C

Dear Honeymoon's Over:
Don't hate on the model too much, C. Orli is loving the attention just as much as his new bride�or her mom. I guess when you think of it like that, they're a fam made in heaven, huh?

○ Dear Ted: To your response to Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr's marriage time line, you also said the same thing about Beyoncé and Jay-Z when they got married. How much longer is that one going to last? I always thought Beyoncé and Jay-Z were like a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. It looks fine on the outside, but as soon as you take a bite, you know something is off. —Julie

Dear Marriage Counselor: B and J have kept to themselves, and that's what's kept them together—so good for them for proving me wrong. But Orlando and Miranda? You can't tell me with a straight face that these two are decades-down-the-line types.
露时 发表于 2010-7-29 10:49:25 | 显示全部楼层
容我冒昧的问 这是什么啊?
我知道我找PIA。。。
Anniek 发表于 2010-7-29 14:45:42 | 显示全部楼层
Ted C是紐約時紙副刊的娛樂八掛專欄作者,專門踢爆外國娛樂圈內幕,還有寫一些匿名事件。上面是讀者開花和MK的Showmance.(show+romance)事件記錄。
Anniek 发表于 2010-7-29 15:00:19 | 显示全部楼层
Wanda的pose,非常值得去看啊。:
http://www.wandarizzuto.com/?p=281
Anniek 发表于 2010-7-29 15:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Anniek 于 2010-7-29 15:03 编辑

今年mk和樂隊KoL的主音調情照片
把穿著長裙的腿抬高給男人看。
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-7-29 16:02:52 | 显示全部楼层
容我冒昧的问 这是什么啊?
我知道我找PIA。。。
露时 发表于 2010-7-29 10:49

说明已更新到顶部了~^_^enjoy
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-7-29 16:34:35 | 显示全部楼层
From Grossip Boy 6/10
Couple will get fakely engaged  
"Which celebrity couple has decided to go all the way with their "romance" and are thinking about getting engaged to pump up their status. He is gay and she has stars in her eyes. Don't worry, they won't go through with it. They both want the publicity from the break-up and plan on milking it to the last drop. Not Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene."
露时 发表于 2010-7-29 18:20:17 | 显示全部楼层
。。。我实在很真心的祈祷 小开花千万不要像妈妈啊 就算像Viggo也可以啊>  <
199 发表于 2010-7-29 18:21:50 | 显示全部楼层
终于有人贴这个了,八卦滋润CP嘛~

Taking a wife is just the logical next step in Mr. Bloom's career�we just don't think Miranda is the right spouse.

隔空排一下
middream 发表于 2010-7-30 00:15:57 | 显示全部楼层
每次翻八卦都好欢乐~
尤其是wanda的checkcheck,真是按部就班= =
wajcw 发表于 2010-7-30 11:08:55 | 显示全部楼层
真相帝说的话真是一直见血,以后要继续关注
collas 发表于 2010-7-30 23:20:17 | 显示全部楼层
Ted C 真是歷史悠久啊... @.@

不過可能要 04 05年有在玩LJ的人才會知道吧
Anniek 发表于 2010-7-31 19:41:16 | 显示全部楼层
Ted C 依然活躍啊,尤其開花結婚以後。
自從LJ的sammi退隱後,接手的開花八掛討論站delphi很熱鬧。有空可以去看看,版主是Alegria
http://forums.delphiforums.com/orlandobloom77
collas 发表于 2010-7-31 20:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
嗯 不過其實我以前在看 Sammi 那邊時
總覺得負面能量太強了
不是很舒服

不過當年引起那麼多討論 跟KB的那一段
現在也成過眼雲煙 (現在我看到KB恐怕還想不起她是誰)
時間真的很神奇呀
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-8-6 19:21:25 | 显示全部楼层
嗯 不過其實我以前在看 Sammi 那邊時
總覺得負面能量太強了
不是很舒服
collas 发表于 2010-7-31 20:25

我也不太去delphi版,那边的女人太猛了,但的确她们很厉害可以挖到很多料,所以不时也去瞄瞄~~

现在比较喜欢去LJ的obloomtalk群,上面大多是从sammi分离出来的OLOVE的资深老会员,感觉比较理性,料也多。
Anniek 发表于 2010-8-6 21:18:59 | 显示全部楼层
otalk那邊有不少是sammie以前玩的人呢。
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-8-21 21:58:15 | 显示全部楼层

TED最新劲暴Blind Item: Harland Fuss' Triumphant Return

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/t ... uss_triumphant.html
在20日MK宣布怀孕后,TED.C“可巧”地贴了这篇,太顺风顺水了吧……

How interesting how low our Toothy-Tile-era, wildly talked about bisexual Blind boy Harland Fuss chose to lay for several years. So much so, he decided to go and get married! Gosh, do you think Harland really isn't into the boys, anymore?

Well, you know, certain habits die hard:

See, Harland just decided—based on his continued ho-hum career performance—that he needed to amp things up a bit. And if he couldn't haul out any more blockbuster projects, he'd simply try the get-married-and-procreate path. After all, that sometimes works for fading, closeted gay stars who are looking for a tabloid leg-up with their popularity, right?

Uh, not always, as poor Fey Oiled-Tush has discovered. But, we digress.

Harland just hasn't been able to quash his man-on-man desires (hard as he's tried, poor thing). And what with his career hitting the back-burner 'n' all, he decided not that long ago that he'd do the domestic dance, find a chick to fake-tango with and see if he could muster back up that ol' bedroom eyes thing. Onscreen, mind you.

Because the deal is (and, trust, there is a deal here, folks) that Harland's beard was promised a career-boost herself, in the arrangement. And she, like a lot of desperate wannabes in this business, bit. In fact, she chomped on the behind-the-scenes opportunity so fast, Mr. Fuss, always a more thoughtful dude than Tinseltown's used to, wondered what the hell he'd gotten himself into.

But it was far too late to go back on his devil-dealing scenario.

他版上很多人猜这是谁,是谁想来大家也猜到。

某回帖:
Now, the most recent article has July 10, 2010 as O & M's wedding day too (then the announcement came on the 21st. - 10 or 11 days later). So is Ted using their wedding dates to hint that it's someone that married between the same months as these guys or in one case the same day? I ask this because nobody has even guessed it's any of the above in the comments on E-Online. If he is, I can't think of anybody else it could be but Orlando and Miranda!
 楼主| mithriel 发表于 2010-8-21 22:46:57 | 显示全部楼层

总结分析

1.这是个年轻明星,是个不公开的BI。
2.他不断努力摆脱自己喜欢男人的倾向,但没有成功。
3.他曾红过,但事业遇到瓶颈,乏善可陈,没有大制作再找他了。
4.为了给他的生涯一点起色,他不想在一个人跳舞,而是找了小妞,一起演出伪装秀。看看能不能赚回点娱乐的眼球。
5.他最终走上娶妻和生子的路。这通常是走下坡路的未出柜男明星们通常走到路。
6.他们之间的交易就是帮助他重新振作起事业。而她,却怀有极大的野心。
7.她在背后榨取了很多利益
8.他一直是个深思熟虑的人,但对于他选择陷入的处境,现在追悔莫及。
collas 发表于 2010-8-21 22:50:16 | 显示全部楼层
的確 ~
最近有其他影星結婚嗎?

不然這也太明顯了
Anniek 发表于 2010-8-21 22:51:28 | 显示全部楼层
Too obvious....Poor boy..
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|白树开花同人论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-18 10:37 , Processed in 0.123349 second(s), 14 queries .